Jo Michelle Pro Makeup Experience | Makeup Class
Use the drop down menu to choose "Beginner" or "Advanced' Registration
DATE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 18TH
10:00 AM-12:00PM BEGINNER
10:00AM-3:00 PM ADVANCED
LOCATION: URBAN PIXEL STUDIOS (EDGEWATER COMMERCE CENTER)
6270 EDGEWATER DRIVE, ORLANDO, FL 32810
Beginners Course | $180
*Makeup Materials Included $75 Value
- Skin Prep & Care
- Skin Issues & How To Hide Them
- Foundation Selection & Customization (Color Theory & Tones)
- Skin Technique/Creating Flawless Natural Skin
- Contouring/Highlighting To Enhance Features
- Brow Shaping/Lash Customizing
- Color Placement/Blending
- Finishing Techniques/Bullet Proofing Makeup For Long-Lasting Results
Advanced (MUA) Course | $400
*Makeup Materials Included $75
*All components of Beginners course plus:
- Workstation & light set up (tools of the trade)
- Safety & Sanitation
- Email Auto Responses
- Client Questions & Concerns
- How To Take Clear Pictures
- Making Ads (Canva)
- Scheduling Invoices
- Contracts/ Consent Forms
- Makeup Schedule Drafting
- Branding/ Social Media
- Facial Specialist/Esthetics Licensing
- Kit Consolidation
- Tattoo Coverage
- Touch Ups
- Emailed list of all products used will be provided at the end of class
- In-depth description & talk through
- Interactive Q & A during and at end of session
NOTE: All registration sales are final.Please email JoMichelleArtistry@gmail.com with questions/concerns!
*$3 service charge applies.
See you there!
Read What Past Attendees Had To Say...
I was able to attend this amazing class with a group of amazing women. Jo Michelle and Erwin were so humble and so open with their craft. Thank you for everything you shared, from makeup application tips to how to start you business and become successful. Its never too late to chase your reams and their is always room to grow.
I experienced pure talent during this class and learned so much form two of the most influential young women in the makeup industry. This class was worth every penny. Jo Michelle and Erwin, you two are amazing.
This class was so awesome. I really didn't want it to end and will definitely be in attendance for the next one! you and Erwin are such amazing and anointed artists!
I enjoyed the class from start to finish. Presentation when arriving was amazing. Seeing all of those women eager to learn and a willingness to do was truly worth the time spent there. I loved it!
It was a great class. I cannot wait for the next one.
I loved it! Very informative and nice comfy setting.
This class was awesome! I loved every second of it.