CLASSIC BEAUTY Live Webinar (12.30.19)
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 30th 2:00 PM-4:00 PM LIVE | 2 HOUR LIVE WEBINAR WITH JO MICHELLE EDWARDS
Start 2019 off equipped with the knowledge and skill to execute flawless, photo-ready applications every time! Early Bird Registration ends December 9th ($30*)
Regular Admission: $39*
- Career Makeup Artist, Jo Michelle will virtually assist professional makeup artists and everyday women who want to take their artistry to the next level.
- Kit essentials/set up
- Jo Michelle will demonstrate her current techniques step-by-step
- For advanced makeup artist and everyday women
- Flawless, radiant and photo-ready makeup application
- Proper placement for highlight/contouring
- Easy foundation matching
- Fail-Proof eyeshadow application
- Long-wearing hacks
- Natural brow enhancement, and more
- Emailed list of all products used
- In-depth description & talk through
- Interactive Q & A during and at end of session
Cant catch it live? Don't worry! REPLAY OF WEBINAR WILL BE AVAILABLE ($25 VALUE)
“You already have an excellent foundation to build upon, so keep going”— Unknown
NOTE: All registration sales are final. Replay will be sent with 72 hours after streaming. Replay will be available for 60 days after registration.
Please email JoMichelleArtistry@gmail.com with questions/concerns!
Early Bird Registration ends December 9th ($30*)
Regular Admission: $39*
*$3 registration charge applies.
See you there!
Read What Past Attendees Had To Say...
I was able to attend this amazing class with a group of amazing women. Jo Michelle and Erwin were so humble and so open with their craft. Thank you for everything you shared, from makeup application tips to how to start you business and become successful. Its never too late to chase your reams and their is always room to grow.
I experienced pure talent during this class and learned so much form two of the most influential young women in the makeup industry. This class was worth every penny. Jo Michelle and Erwin, you two are amazing.
This class was so awesome. I really didn't want it to end and will definitely be in attendance for the next one! you and Erwin are such amazing and anointed artists!
I enjoyed the class from start to finish. Presentation when arriving was amazing. Seeing all of those women eager to learn and a willingness to do was truly worth the time spent there. I loved it!
It was a great class. I cannot wait for the next one.
I loved it! Very informative and nice comfy setting.
This class was awesome! I loved every second of it.