* EXCLUSIVE* Black Friday Ombre Brow Deal | 25% OFF!
We only offer discounts one time a year (Black Friday), and our rates will increase in 2023, so if you have been on the fence about getting Ombre Powder brows, it is time to hop off, and snag this deal! Full payment for ombre brow service is discounted to $320.
Note: Touch up appointments are not always necessary. Regular rate for touch ups are $250. To learn more about the ombre brow procedure, visit jomichellepro.com/FAQ
*Limited availability. OFFER ENDS 11/27/22. Service must be redeemed between December 1st 2022-February 28th 2023.
Link to book the date that works for you will be emailed on November 29th 2022.
*Service must be booked within 24 hours of receiving the link
Microshading, sometimes called "Powder Brows," or "Ombre Brows" uses an electric single tip pen to create dots onto the brows with permanent ink, giving a soft powdery shading effect. Brows are more defined, structured and shapely.
- The first hour is used to draw your desired shape with a removable makeup pencil. I then custom design your brow shape based on your bone structure, and face shape. Once your shape and color is chosen, you will then be numbed using a lidocaine cream. NO PAIN GUARANTEE
- Before the micro shading begins, a topical numbing cream is applied to the area to minimize discomfort, followed by a liquid anesthetic. You might feel a slight discomfort but it is almost painless.
- This process is not like a regular tattoo. Instead, the pigment is softly shaded with a micro shading electric pen to create dots on the brows giving a powder look. This process can take up to two hours.
- Your brows will soften in 2-3 weeks and results last up to 2 years before they start to fade.
Our studio is located at 641 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 (suite 221)